St. Rudolph (3rd Year)
Takayuki Kondō (Japanese)
Nomura is the weakest member of the team. He was assigned to play Singles 1 during the team's matchups against Seigaku and Hyotei as part of Mizuki Hajime's plan to have the stronger players at the bottom collecting the wins while sacrificing a loss at the very top.
Playing Style and Techniques
He was never shown to be playing, so the full extent of his skills is unknown. However, it can be guessed that he had some form of skill as he was recruited by the Reinforcement program, but he is noted to be the weakest player on the team. All of his recorded matches are Doubles matches, with his partner being Kaneda or Yuta. In the 20.5 Fanbook, he claims he's strong, especially at doubles with Yuta.
- Committee: International Relations Committee/Exchange Programmes Commitee
- Hobby: Collecting photos of idols
- Something that he wants the most at the moment: A girlfriend
- Routine: Drinking water after waking up in the morning
- Weakness/Dislikes: Okra (A type of vegetable)
- Special Skills: Can tell the 3 sizes with just one glance